Photos are the best way to capture memories and keep them for future use.
We can photograph trips, events, nature, and its surroundings and show them to our friends and families on the various social media sites available.
The occasions can range from weddings to birthdays.
Due to the increasing popularity of taking photos and the need for converting pictures into various formats, there has been a growing emergence of photo editing apps and online image converters.
Remember that not every shot a photographer takes is perfect, some need a little work.
You don’t have to be an expert with excellent photo editing skills to convert your images.
These tools help both amateur and professional photographers to make the most out of their photos.
Before you choose an online picture converter, you should focus on the ease of use and whether you can comfortably use it on your personal computer.
One such tool is FixPicture.
Choosing the best tool to resize/convert photos
Before you decide on an image converter, there are several things that you are supposed to consider.
Information is power, and if you are well informed about the pros and cons of the sites, you can make a right decision.
There is no need to rush and use a mediocre converter when you want your picture to be perfect.
You should focus on:
- Ease of use
- Features and effects
- Available packages and limitations (free to use or free versions)
- Refund policy for those with premium accounts
- Additional programs
- The supported image input and output formats
For this reason, fixpicture.org was created to provide a free online platform where digital camera owners can utilize to convert and resize their images to preferred formats.
The purely web-based tool is simple to allow fast and easy use.
There is no need for downloading as it works entirely online.
You just need to choose a photo from your gallery and let the site do the magic.
The file size limit for each file is 3MB which is pretty reasonable.
Users should, however, note that bigger file sizes may need more time to convert when compared to smaller ones.
You have the luxury of selecting your preferred output format and quality.
Quality can be good, better and best.
The higher the quality you choose, the bigger the output size.
If you are looking for the most appropriate online solution for your image converting needs, look no further.
Use FixPicture for remarkable results.
The whole process is automated, and fun plus it works well with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and even XP.
There is no magic tutorial, and you do not have to be an expert to use the site as it is newbie friendly.
It doesn’t matter if it is a Christmas party or a High school reunion, use FixPicture to make the coolest image converts by following the steps below:
Step 1: Launch the program – open the site on your PC and ensure that you have stable internet.
Step 2: Import pictures or videos – select your image file you want to resize or convert. It will automatically detect the photo’s format and offer the conversion possibilities.
Step 3: Change styles/personalize your photo – choose the process you want to apply and click OK.
Step 4: You will be able to save the picture on your computer.
That said, we will now look at the advantages and the disadvantages of using FixPicture.
- Easy to use/user-friendly- using this tool is as simple as ABC as shown above. We believe that making the process easy will enable thousands of photographers around the world gain access to the services offered with minimal complications. You will be a pro in no time.
- You do not need to sign up for you to use it. Unlike many similar tools that require users to sign up first before resizing their images, you can just use this tool without the hassles of signing up. As simple as this seems, it saves you time to do other things.
- It is Free! You do not have to pay or subscribe to anything for you to use this excellent tool.
- Available in many languages that include English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- It works well with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- It does not require Flash to work.
- It supports many picture file formats (PNG, PDF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others) and Raw camera formats like (CR2, DNG, RAF, CRW and many others). In total, it supports a little over 400 formats!
- Fast – resizing and converting your photos will take a very short time. You do not have to wait for many minutes as it is the case with old picture converters.
- Has customizable options/effects that you can add to your photo to make it more appealing. The effects include Greyscale, Sepia, Sharpen, Automatic contrast and automatic levels.
- Rotation feature that allows you to rotate your picture in these angles: 90 degrees clockwise, 90 degrees counterclockwise, flip vertical and flip horizontal.
- Allows you to edit and store your photos where you can easily find them.
- The available effects/filters are few.
- It is not possible to share photos directly from the website to social media.
- Images that require resizing cannot exceed 3mb.
- You can’t upload many images at a time which means that you have to pick one photo at a time.
Pictures come in different formats, and different applications have different applications have different requirements for image size.
Each picture serves a different purpose .
An image converter’s sole purpose is to convert an original file format into another.
It can either be online or offline.
Online tools are preferred to offline tools as they are quick and there is no need for the user to download any software for the same.
At one point, you may have been unable to use a photo in its original format because the application does not support that particular format.
In such cases, a picture converter will come in handy to help you convert your photo to a supported format of your choice.
Converting photos to different formats can, therefore, be termed as a universal need.
Use fixpicture.org today to create a unique and brand new story using your memories.
Memories live forever and what a better way to store them than to use this essential tool.